Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oky doky my hair is going back to it's normal color(blonde) but it's like an orangy golden

highlights in it recently but i still don't like the overall look.also my eyebrows are incredibly dark.so, should i dye my hair blonde (if so, what shade?) or should i get lowlights to blend all the colors and slightly match my eyebrows? thanx!%26lt;3



Oky doky my hair is going back to it's normal color(blonde) but it's like an orangy golden color. i had blonde

ok plz do not die ur eyebrows thats a mistake your hair lets see dont keep it red try it blonde with maybe brown or blande highlights would do



Oky doky my hair is going back to it's normal color(blonde) but it's like an orangy golden color. i had blonde

My God, what a mess!



Step away from the chemicals...I am sure you will look just fine without!

No comments:

Post a Comment