Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I wanted white blonde hair, so i bleached it a 3 times and now it is like mush, i cant even comb it

it was dark brown (dyed) above my shoulders, so i bleached it 3 times in one week, which i know is stupid and i wish i hadn't done it. it's pretty much white but the ends are just snapping off and when it is wet it is mushy! So what are my options!?!? can i save my hair or should i get it all cut off into a boy style?



I wanted white blonde hair, so i bleached it a 3 times and now it is like mush, i cant even comb it :|?

soak ur hair and conditioner...dont rinse just leave it in.



I wanted white blonde hair, so i bleached it a 3 times and now it is like mush, i cant even comb it :|?

Don't attempt anything else yourself go to a profesisonal and get their opinion. There may be no saving it or they may suggest trimming an inch or two form the bottom and putting a treatment on it. If you leave it it will just keep on snapping and you will have to cut it really short.



I wanted white blonde hair, so i bleached it a 3 times and now it is like mush, i cant even comb it :|?

Youre probably going to have to just cut it off. :( That is way too much bleaching. You should have bleached it once and used a toner. Then a couple weeks later, bleached it again. The best way to go blonde is getting a couple highlights at a time since your hair was dyed.



I wanted white blonde hair, so i bleached it a 3 times and now it is like mush, i cant even comb it :|?

get to a salon asap. they will be able to give you the best advice.



I wanted white blonde hair, so i bleached it a 3 times and now it is like mush, i cant even comb it :|?

Don't even touch your hair! Go to a hair stylist and let them tell you what they think you should do.



Hopefully you'll be able to save it. Let this be a lesson to you.



I wanted white blonde hair, so i bleached it a 3 times and now it is like mush, i cant even comb it :|?

Go to a salon...You need help!!



I wanted white blonde hair, so i bleached it a 3 times and now it is like mush, i cant even comb it :|?

My cousin did this a few years ago and actually started pulling chunks of her hair out!! I would get to a pro ASAP!!



I wanted white blonde hair, so i bleached it a 3 times and now it is like mush, i cant even comb it :|?

My dear, you have very few options at this point. I am a retired hairstylist with many years experience and specialized in hair lightening and hair color. What you have done is what professionals call, "the cuticle is blown". If you want to try a few things before having your hair cut, find a salon who uses "ApHogee" products. This product is applied to wet hair and you will be placed under a dryer until the product has completely hardened. The product seals what you have left and may save you from having to have all the hair cut off. You will need to have this treatment at least every 4 weeks, along with trimming the ends at each treatment. Another product you can use at home is Redken Extreme Anti-Snap. This is a leave-in conditioner that you use each time you shampoo. If you try to keep at least some of your length, you will have to be very gentle with your daily hair care. The ApHogee treatment and using the Redken Extreme products would be the alternative I would give a customer of mine who just couldn't bear to have her hair all cut off but I would explain to her that, based upon the extent of the damage, even with using the suggested products and being gentle with your hair may not help. One last comment, never, never use a brush on your wet hair. After conditioning, use a good pick or wide-toothed comb and start from the ends up the shaft. I hope this has been of some help and good luck.



I wanted white blonde hair, so i bleached it a 3 times and now it is like mush, i cant even comb it :|?

I am a licensed cosmetologist, and I have definitely been in your shoes! You have basically stripped all the melanin and keratin out of your hair. That gives it that mushy, spongy feel. Your hair is in desperate need of protein %26amp; keratin. I suggest total conditioning treatments. You should got out and get some "Paul Mitchell Hair Repair." Follow the directions on the bottle. The longer you leave this in while conditioning, the better. You should probably put a bag or shower cap over your head while this is on. The heat captured will allow the cuticle of your hair to open, and allow the conditioner to absorb. I don't think that would be hard because your hair is so porous right now! Also, I recomend "Keratin Mist by CHI." Spray this on while your hair is wet before styling. This will help put back the keratin %26amp; protein back in your hair. I also recomend "Anti-Snap by Redken." This product is also used on wet hair before styling. You basically need to put back in everything you took out. Hopefully this will help you. I know it has for me in the past. I would still definately go for a trim every 4-6 weeks starting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment