Monday, May 7, 2012

I have long blonde hair and its getting really boring. Help!?

I want side bangs and some layers. I want some highlights too but idk what color... any ways any hair ideas are welcome. Please post Pictures!



I have two ideas, the first one is to get layer it have it cut alittle bit (but keep it long) and put side bangs in with some highlights.



Seecond idea is to have it quite short just above me shoulder and have bangs highlights and layers but to have a kinda messy look.



The problem is I am rubbish at explaining things to hair dressers so it would be great if I could have a picture! Also... the highlights depend on my mom. I don't want it curly.



http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Me...



Above is a picture so u can see if u think it would look good on me. (sorry its a bad picture but oh well)



I have long blonde hair and its getting really boring. Help!?

usally the layers is always a good idea.



and side bangs will always give you a messy look.



go with leaving your length with tons of layers and side bangs :]

No comments:

Post a Comment