Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair Color, Brown vs. Blonde?

What is the cut off between brown and blonde? My hair seems to be right between. Half of the people say it's brown, half say it's blonde. It's kind of golden and to me just looks like dark ash blonde. What do you think?



Hair Color, Brown vs. Blonde?

I guess you could say auburn.



Good Luck!!!!



Hope this helps =%26gt; 閳?br>



I could be more of a help if I saw a picture.



Hair Color, Brown vs. Blonde?

I have a friend in exactly the same situation as you, people describe her hair as 'auburn'.



Hope this helped . . .



Hair Color, Brown vs. Blonde?

Is it like a honey color?



Hair Color, Brown vs. Blonde?

thats basically the color of my hair, my mom says it is "dirty blonde"



Hair Color, Brown vs. Blonde?

id say blonde.



Hair Color, Brown vs. Blonde?

i dont know i hadnt seen it but if its in between then its called dirty blonde



Hair Color, Brown vs. Blonde?

yours is dirty blonde and about the brown vs blonde i have no clue why they do that but its not that big of a deal. they just find themselves better. its interesting they dont count red as a hair color 閳?br>Hair Color, Brown vs. Blonde?



dirty blonde which just means that u have darker blonde hair or blonde hair with brown undertones or brown highlights



Hair Color, Brown vs. Blonde?

dirty bonde?



Hair Color, Brown vs. Blonde?

try um...dirty blonde!



Hair Color, Brown vs. Blonde?

a colorist can say.



dark ashe blond looks brown to the non professional but takes on highlights easily.



only need to know this when coloring and bleaching



whether you are true brown or ashe blonde



will change how the final result appears.



Hair Color, Brown vs. Blonde?

I have the same hair color. I call it dirty blond. A nice blond but with brown to make it darker. But u can call it whatever u want. Just be cool with wat u Call ur hair. P.s. I LOVE MY DIRTY BLOND HAIR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment