Monday, May 7, 2012

I have blonde hair and where they redone my regrowth it has gone like goldy i have a $20 purple tone

what do i do to get rid of it.



last time i tried doing it, it didnt work.



any tips to make it work???



plus.



how can i make my hair grow faster



I have blonde hair and where they redone my regrowth it has gone like goldy i have a $20 purple toner..?

There is no way to make your hair grow faster, however regular trims and I don't mean drastic cuts, but real light trims will take split and broken ends off.



As for the toner, I would try it . Your hair should be washed in warm, not hot water; and use a shampoo meant for coloured hair. Hot water turns blonde hair brassy, and so does too much sun.



If it has not gone too long I would go back and ask them to redo your colour; it does not sound like they let it get light enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment