Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I dyed my blonde hair black and it went blue. the color is awesome but I work in a corporate office.

So anyway I dyed it black and it went blue. I need to change it before work on Monday. Can I put a really dark brown over it or do I have to go black. Dont really want to go black if I can help it. My hair is so dry too so dont want to really use anything with bleach.



I dyed my blonde hair black and it went blue. the color is awesome but I work in a corporate office.?

If I were you I would call in sick and go see someone at a Salon and get it fixed....Bleach isn't the only thing that can be hard on your hair. You really made a drastic color change...If you really need to do it yourself I would go to Sally's and ask them for their advise and let them look at your hair.



Best of Luck ~~~



I dyed my blonde hair black and it went blue. the color is awesome but I work in a corporate office.?

I wouldn' t recommend a stripper, or bleach. I would recommend however a prof. consult and prof. coloring. The reason you turned blue is because your already dry hair grabbed the blue base in the black hair color. Any more color added to it can cause problems as well and it is very drying for your hair to use the at home products. Consider it a mistake, get it done pro. and don't do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment