Saturday, May 5, 2012

I have dirty blonde hair, and I want to die the underneath part of it fucia coloured. WHat hair die

I'm planning on dieing my hair lighter before i do that underneath.



I have dirty blonde hair, and I want to die the underneath part of it fucia coloured. WHat hair die will work?

I don't think doing color at home is a good idea. I love Joico colors, they have a sweet fushia color. Find a Salon that uses colors like that and ask if they have specials. It is that time of year, where a lot do specials on color. You may not have to pre-lighten your hair depending on the color (your natural and the chosen color), which will help prevent damage too. Especially when you get sick of the color, it will damage your hair a bit to get it covered or removed. Which means more damage! Damage sucks! Be sure to get a color shampoo too, it will help to keep the color bright and vibrant and moisturize your hair. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment