Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Will blonde hair suit me? (Pictures Included)?

Okay so would ..



Platnuim Blonde?



Other Blonde (please state)



suit me?



and if you can include some examples of blondes that will suit me than thanks a bunch!



pictures:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/fu...



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/fu...



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v41/fu...



Will blonde hair suit me? (Pictures Included)?

dirty blonde yes



but platinum blonde hell no



Will blonde hair suit me? (Pictures Included)?

Caramel colored highlights would look good on you.



Will blonde hair suit me? (Pictures Included)?

I think a little darker with look amazing



Will blonde hair suit me? (Pictures Included)?

maybe blonde highlights. If you went platinum blonde you would look like a cheap hooker. Your eyebrows are too dark to go with blonde hair. It would just be wayyyyyyyyyyyy fake looking.



Will blonde hair suit me? (Pictures Included)?

I don't think so Jasmine. The color of your hair looks fine and is just right for your complexion.



Will blonde hair suit me? (Pictures Included)?

dark blonde,or all honey



Will blonde hair suit me? (Pictures Included)?

I say go for a darker brown or a bit lighter. No affence I think it will lose attention from you, or even get the blond but under it will create a layer affect!



Will blonde hair suit me? (Pictures Included)?

keep your hair brown! Please do not go blond, it wouldn't look good on you



Will blonde hair suit me? (Pictures Included)?

personally i think your hair looks great, i think you shouldn't die it blonde it looks way better how it is



=D



hope it helps



Will blonde hair suit me? (Pictures Included)?

DON'T DO IT! DON'T PUT HIGHLIGHTS EITHER ITS TACKY. Your hair is beautiful as is. DONT LISTEN TO THEM. TRUST ME!



Will blonde hair suit me? (Pictures Included)?

so sorry sweetie you are not a blonde but go with some nice caremel slices around your face, but no no no not blonde



Will blonde hair suit me? (Pictures Included)?

maybe red or purple highlight if you want to a little bit more edge. if you want something more natural auburn/caramel highlights, but sparse. at the most, check out some pics of laetitia casta (french model) when she had her hair lightened just a touch.



most of the blondes hollywood launches as bombshells are okay, at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment