Saturday, May 5, 2012

Platinum blonde hair care tips needed!!!?

I recently colored my hair platinum. I did it myself due to lack of funds. What can I put on my hair to make it look less damaged? It is limp yet still frizzy. My hair is naturally curly %26amp; sometimes curls. I have tried hot oils, different mousse, Infusium leave in conditioner. I can't afford to go to a salon for deep conditioning treatments. My next step is to get better quality products like Nexxus humectress %26amp; botonoil shampoo but what styling products or deep conditioners are good. It looks so bad I just wear it in braids or up all the time now. HELP!



Platinum blonde hair care tips needed!!!?

i had the same problem when i has bleached hair. go to the drug store and buy the deep conditioning Dove conditioner. use it every time you wash your hair and let it sit for a few minutes. this worked for me!



Platinum blonde hair care tips needed!!!?

hot oil will ruin your more! use room temperature baby oil, leave it in your hair for 2 hours. wash out. do this every weekend, and ur hair will be fine!!! but stick with this for about a month atleast. i used to when i was little, but i had been using it for years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment