Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Im a natural redhead who had her hair darkened to more like an auburn red that now wants BLONDE! hel

I currently have red hair,I want it blonde like Lindsay Lohan has her hair but every stylist I go to doesnt seem to know what they are doing! I had my red darkened , so they had to use a corrector to remove the color then she used something that turned my hair like a violet color. Then she fixed it with some other chemical, but its pretty dark its not the color I wanted at all. She said next time I come in we can try to lighten it but we will have to see. Cant they just apply bleach and lighten it or is it just different with red hair? Every stylist i go to doesnt seem to know how to get red hair blonde!! Lindsay has it why cant I ?!



Im a natural redhead who had her hair darkened to more like an auburn red that now wants BLONDE! help me!!?

DO NOT BLEACH IT! It will make you have orange hair! Just dye your hair gradually, go bck to your regular hair color thn dye it slowly to blonde. If you dont want to do that go to Sally's Beauty Care and Supplies! They can help u with any thing!



Im a natural redhead who had her hair darkened to more like an auburn red that now wants BLONDE! help me!!?

i used a white-out bleach kit from hottopic.



it worked really well.



i think you should try that



heres a link



http://www.hottopic.com/hottop... Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment