Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chunking blonde into hair, then dyeing all over...?

Hiiii. :)



Well, I've decided to dye my hair black.



I have blunt bangs, and I was thinking about putting a peek-a-boo chunk of platinum blonde in there somewhere.



(From the brown color my hair is now.)



However, my question is, should i bleach the blonde first, then do the black?



Or do the black first then the blonde?



I'd think that the first option would be less damaging as far as bleaching, but what would I have to do for that?



Please somebody explain... lol.



Thanks~閳?:)



Chunking blonde into hair, then dyeing all over...?

You can not dye your hair black and then expect a portion of it to go to platinum blonde. it wont happen. it will turn orange, and you will have to bleach that particular spot like 10 times.



dying your hair black is a bad idea. i did it once, and i will never do it again. it took forever to get my hair back to a normal color



but do what you want, but do your so called "peek a boo" first.



Chunking blonde into hair, then dyeing all over...?

I know you don't want to hear this but I've died my hair black before, it was cute and spontanious, for a month, then when I bleached it back to blonde (my natural colour) it was so damaged and ugly, it took two years for it to be normal again



so not worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment