Saturday, March 31, 2012

Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

okay, so i want to highlight my hair blonde.



and im not sure what color blonde to get, or if i should do it at all.



i wanna do something different with my hair, cuz im tired of it.



i have brown hair, but i wanna highlight it.



here are some pics:



http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176...



http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176... (im on the right lol)



any suggestions?



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

I think your hair would look nice with highlights but dont over do it for your first time. If you want more you can always do more later.



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

So are you going to show new pictures of your highlighted hair? I would love to see how it turned out. Report It



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

Yea go for it. It will add alot of dimension to the hair. Try going for 2 different tones of blonde like carmel and light blonde.



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

blonde highlights would look cute!



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

if u wanna know if ur pretty...just ask...dont make lame questions like "should i do w/e shizz to my hair" and then post ur best pics of ur FACE!!



if u want highlights...no one on here really cares! GOSH!



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

EW NO!



not only is not even original but it will also wash you out completely.



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

Yes! That would look adorabel on you.



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

keep your hair how it is because its gorgeous and cute! im really jealous. highlights just damage hair and get annoying and cause problems. stick with what you have it looks really good on you!



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

It would look cute, but you shouldn't go white blonde probably like a caramel. or you could just do dark red highlights. that'd look real cute too



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

well u should get like dirty blond hight lights but not alot......



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

yesh. you should.



it would make you look even cuter.



What about say, light blonde?



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

yeah it would look cute



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

Don't I LOVE your hair as is. Maybe a couple darker natural highlights?



But if you really want to go lighter, go only a step so it looks natural.



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

omgeeee. ur sooo totally gorgeous! yah i totally think that u should go for the BLONDE highlightss!! it will look amazing on you!! best of luck! %26lt;3333333333333 angie



Should i highlight my hair blonde? *pics!?

Sure if I were you I'd go with more chunky highlights, it would set off you're hairstyle better. If you want chunky highlights make sure your stylist foils, with a cap Highlights tend to blend more into the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment